Hello There! We thought it was about time that we let you in on a little bit more information about our Scrapbooking Events which are coming up on 11.07.18 (two days away) and on 18.07.18. Please note that we still have plenty of spaces on both dates.
For a while now we have been interested in scrapbooking and the concept of making keepsakes. We think it’s nice to have a visual stimulant to remind you of the good times and events you have been to. In essence, this is exactly what scrapbooking is. So, to give you an idea of what our event will entail, the basic premise is:
- Choose your content: pictures, ticket stubs, newspaper clippings, notes, scraps of paper, images etc which make you feel happy, bring you joy or remind you of a special place/ event.
- Email them to us or bring them to the event with you and we will print your pictures/ images onto high quality gloss paper.
- Choose a theme eg a colour, a location (we think Achmelvich works well) or a pattern and then choose ribbons, stickers, images, cards, cut-outs, bows and gems etc which will enhance your theme (we will provide these embellishments for you to choose from).
- Experiment constructing your board with the help from the TG staff then stick everything down and mount it in your box frame.
- Take your frame home and mount it on the wall.
And...whilst you do all of this, you can enjoy nibbles, drinks and socialising. We do hope this has given you a better understanding of what our events are all about.
Please do let us know if you have any further questions or if you would like to sign up for either dates.
Mairi-Anne and Sheila